The 1980 hunger strikes were also joined by three republican prisoners in the women’s Armagh jail. One of the women hunger strikers was Mary Doyle.
“When your back is against the wall, you get the strength from somewhere”
POSTED ON BEHALF OF : Irish Republican History & Remembrance.
CHECK OUT YOUR IRISH REPUBLICAN HISTORY AND LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE WHILE THERE : https://www.facebook.com/IRISHistory
- Palestinian prisoners to launch another mass hunger strike on Tuesday (bikyamasr.com)
- Britain plotted to end hunger strikes (morningstaronline.co.uk)
- Treated hunger striker returned to Nauru (abc.net.au)
- Solidarity Protest Held in Support of Prison Hunger Strikers (foa.org.uk)
- Priest ‘unguided moral missile’ (newsletter.co.uk)
- Support For Hunger Striker Theresa Spence Grows (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)