Óglaigh Marian and Dolores Price, Republican prisoners in Armagh jail in the 1970s.
— [The photograph was taken with a camera smuggled into the prison and is part of a series of images given to Belfast Exposed]
POSTED ON BEHALF OF : Irish Republican History & Remembrance.
CHECK OUT YOUR IRISH REPUBLICAN HISTORY AND LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE WHILE THERE :https://www.facebook.com/IRISHistory
- What did Dolours Price really know about the provos? – Belfast Telegraph (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- Actor Stephen Rea carries coffin at ex-wife Dolours Price’s Belfast funeral (irishcentral.com)
- Irishwoman At Center Of IRA Tapes Fight Found Dead (wbur.org)
- Old Bailey bomber who said republicanism was part of her ‘DNA’ – Irish Times (irishtimes.com)
- The Four Province’s of Ireland (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- Republicans flock to Price funeral (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- A bright, studious girl who led the double life of an IRA terrorist – Irish Independent (independent.ie)
- Republicans flock to Price funeral (independent.ie)