Listening to children is one of our most potent weapons in the fight against abuse.
Open ears, open eyes, open minds and open hearts.
If you suspect a child is suffering, speak out! Help, information, contacts and advice: http://actionagainstabuse.wordpress.com/reporting-abuse-help-and-advice/
- Child abuse fueled by poverty and lack of support – paediatrician (nzherald.co.nz)
- Campaigns: Stop the Sexual Abuse of Children Now! (muslimahvoicesbafts.wordpress.com)
- A response to Jon Henley’s article on paedophilia (tom-watson.co.uk)
- 245 arrested in U.S.-led child sex abuse operation (cnn.com)
- 123 child victims of Internet sex abuse identified — one just 19 days old, US officials say (usnews.nbcnews.com)
- Task Force to Submit Recommendations to Prevent Child Sex Abuse (stlouis.cbslocal.com)
- 245 arrested in US-led child sex abuse operation – CNN (edition.cnn.com)