Libertad para Gerry
A new investigation is launched into the Enniskillen bomb 25 years ago and Arlene Foster states “As has been demonstrated with Gerry McGeough…decades after the event, there is always time for justice”.
Will she now speak out and fully support prosecutions into the murder of innocent civilians on Bloody Sunday by British Para’s, despite Tory MP Patrick Mercer stating it was “yet another long, expensive and painful wild goose chase” and Matt Baggot stating “there is not the expertise free and available to undertake an investigation of this size…resources required…are just not available at this moment”.
Will she call for British soldiers to be prosecuted for the murder of innocent civilians in Ballymurphy?
Does she intend now to call for an investigation into the murder of Nora McCabe in 1981 by the RUC despite the fact that British Judge Coghlin refused an application by the McCabe family for charges to be brought because too much time had passed and any charges preferred after so many years would be an abuse of process and dismissed.
When they came for Gerry McGeough, a police force that could not locate his whereabouts for several years quickly found the “expertise free and available” to drag him before an English Diplock court and the “resources required” became available, despite one of the lengthiest Diplock trials ever held.
Hypocrisy at its best.
POSTED ON BEHALF OF : Damian Herron
- The DUP Still Express Revulsion Towards The Men And Women Of 1916. A Timescale Comparison Of Gerry McGeough’s Imprisonment (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- Ten cuidado Aleida, l’encant d’Adams. Recordi nostra Gerry McGeough. Adams s’oblidi d’esmentar el nom de Gerry, però mai oblidar (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- JUSTICE FOR GERRY McGEOUGH (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- A Deafening Silence Fell Over The Injustice and Selective Persecution Inflicted Upon Gerry McGeough And His Family (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- $hame £ein to Attend Prisoner Debate in Westminster (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- Public Meeting to Promote Justice Campaign (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)