Galway County Council passed a motion last night supporting Marian’s release. The motion was proposed by Fianna Fail and supported by Fianna Gael.
If you’re in the New York area, you can support Marian on Saturday October 27th at the Public Protest Meeting for Marian Price, Martin Corey and Gerry McGough at 4pm at Rocky Sullivan’s of Red Hook, 34 Van Dyke Street in Brooklyn.
If you need more information call 718 436 4770.
POSTED ON BEHALF OF : Sandy Boyer
- MARIAN SILENCED WHY ? call for the immediate release of Marian Price (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- Marian Price is being detained even though she has done nothing wrong! (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- Every Second Counts – Injustice Never Rules Forever – Hostage Marian Price ! (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- A court has heard claims that Marian Price “cannot effectively participate in any legal proceedings” as a result of her illness. (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- Marian Price Does Not Exist ! (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- The continued INTERNMENT of Marian Price is part of a cynical plan by the British government to introduce new anti-terrorism laws (MI5/6 involvement) through the ‘Justice and Security Bill’ during the forthcoming parliamentary session (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)