The march was a success yesterday, members of the cumann, concerned republicans, human rights activists and anti-war campaigners stood alongside each other and marched on the streets of London, marching down the embankment and passing the landmarks known to the world.
The current situation in Ireland was highlighted, the internment of Marian Price and Martin Corey, the Harasment of the Ryan family and republicans throughout the 32 counties, the brutality and regime in Maghaberry. Leonard Peltier‘s miscarriage of justice was also highlighted and information on his case along with the others evoked a good interest and response from the public.
There was usual Harasment from the city of London police with the special tactical unit escorting and questioning the marchers, the presence of them fully kitted out in boiler suits, riot helmets and battons did little to deter the marchers, it only went to prove we were pressing the right buttons in highlighting britains human rights abuses.
The Gaughan Stagg cumann would like to thank all who took part and those would enquired and offered support, We WILL continue to support the POWs, human rights abuses And Challenge Everything.
POSTED ON BEHALF OF : Padraig FreePows
- Ireland’s National Television and Radio Broadcaster, RTÉ, blatantly IGNORES to give NATIONAL NEWS coverage of a public RALLY highlighting SYSTEMATIC Human Rights ABUSES OF Marian Price (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- Survey shows growing concern on online human rights abuse (japandailypress.com)
- MARIAN SILENCED WHY ? call for the immediate release of Marian Price (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- Marian Price Does Not Exist ! (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- Yesterday’s HUMAN RIGHT’s march for Marian Price was attended by over 1,000 concerned Irish people. YET,Ireland’s National Television and Radio Broadcaster, RTÉ, deemed that BOTH the Dublin march from the Garden of Remembrance to the (iconic) steps of the (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)