Motivated purely by narrow-minded prejudice and animosity, the British Government in collaboration with the anti-Good Friday Agreement elements of Dissident Unionism are discriminating against Irish Republicans with impunity.
The effects of this aggressive Dissident Unionist Party policy of rewriting the terms of the Good Friday Agreement as promised in 1998 are experienced on a daily basis by those who suffer the consequences of an unwillingness to raise awareness and effectively hold these bigoted extremists accountable for their actions.
Gerry McGeough, Martin Corey, Marian Price and Gary Mac Adaim to name but a few. Let us not forget the prisoners on protest. Their families understand only too well the effects of non-aggressive pacts for fear of bringing displeasure to the Dissident Unionist Party under whom they serve at Stormont as they wield their imaginary power.
McGuinness spoke at the International OSCE conference in April, attended by representatives from 56 participating countries. Adams was in New York this month at The Clinton Global Initiative attended by over 1,000 people including heads of state and the former US President Bill Clinton.
Fantastic opportunities to embarrass the British Government and send Robinson and his intolerant cohorts into a state of unhappiness rather than remain seated in the Assembly Chamber while the Dissident Unionists become excited and aroused at the thought of yet another Irish Republican being held under a policy of selective internment based upon secret evidence or sentenced in the old-fashioned British Diplock court reminiscent of a Medieval inquisition.
Will Aleida Guevara be informed of the abuse of human rights against Irish Republicans and the injustice inflicted upon Gerry McGeough and his family during her visit to Ireland?
Ten cuidado Aleida, l’encant d’Adams. Recordi nostra Gerry McGeough. Adams s’oblidi d’esmentar el nom de Gerry, però mai oblidaré.
Libertad para Gerry
- This present situation on Gerry Mc Geough,s rapid deterioration in health terms are of alarming proportions (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- By recent events here there seems to be an acceptance or some underhanded going on !!! (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- Gerry McGeough and his family would like to thank Independent Republican Councillor Angela Nelson who visited Gerry in Maghaberry prison today. (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- The Armchair Warrior Is Reduced To Petty Vindictiveness Against A Mother And Her Four Children. (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- FREE GERRY McGEOUGH CAMPAIGN (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- The Good Friday Agreement Affirms the Same Devolved Government That Previously Contributed Ot a Political Climate Where Abuses Flourished (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)