Official IRA women members of Cumann na mBan on Easter Sunday in Downpatrick, 1974.
POSTED ON BEHALF OF : Irish Republican History & Remembrance.
- IRA bomber says Adams ordered terror attacks on London targets (independent.ie)
- Secret archives on Rising released online today (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- ‘Republicanism is part of our DNA’, says IRA bomber Dolours Price (telegraph.co.uk)
- Dublin still bears the scars of the 1916 Easter Rising almost 100 years later (irishcentral.com)
- Collins wedding pic found in loft (independent.ie)
- Eyewitness accounts from Ireland’s struggle for independence to go online today (siliconrepublic.com)