Next Saturday 29th September, the nationalist people of N.Belfast will once again be held under siege in their own streets by the forces of the British state, whilst the sectarian/loyalist orange order hold a NON-TRADITIONAL march through the nationalist community.
This march will consist of up to or above 20,000 members of the orange order, dozens of bands and expectedly thousands of followers, who will no doubt be rallied by loyalist paramilitaries.
Year after year the nationalist people of N.Belfast have been witness to this blatant sectarianism and loyalist bigotry and are expected to stand idly by while the British crown forces carry out thier acts of second class citizenship.
As this will be a much larger than usual parade we call on all to support the nationalist communities and in particular Carrickhill where over the last number of weeks we have seen come under attack not only by loyalists but also RUC/PSNI.
We demand an end to sectarian parades in our area’s
- Talks to Avoid Repeat of Violence Outside Catholic Church (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- Police Watched As Loyalist Band Played Sectarian Tune ! (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- POLICE INTERVENE OVER MINISTER McCAUSLAND’S BLOG ! (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- Cops low profile at loyalist parade (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- Observing the Loyal Sons of Ulster, proudly marching into the past (sluggerotoole.com)