Yesterday’s HUMAN RIGHT‘s march for Marian Price was attended by over 1,000 concerned Irish people. YET,Ireland’s National Television and Radio Broadcaster, RTÉ, deemed that BOTH the Dublin march from the Garden of Remembrance to the (iconic) steps of the GPO, and the British INTERNMENT of Marian Price were NOT news worthy enough for the Irish PUBLIC to be informed about!!
Time to review Marian Price case
Among the first things the new Secretary of State, Theresa Villiers, should do is take a fresh look at the Marian Price case.
She will see that the action of her predecessor, Owen Paterson, in putting Marian back into prison, was unjustified. She could make her mark by ordering Marian’s release without delay. Ms Villiers’ predecessor ignored decency and the facts in purporting to revoke the licence he maintained Marian was released on 32 years ago. She was released on a Royal Pardon, which no minister has authority to overturn.
Prison Crisis Group, Derry
POSTED ON BEHALF OF : FREE Marian Price NOW
PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW AND LIKE HER FACEBOOK PAGE SHOW YOU CARE THANKYOU : https://www.facebook.com/FreeMarianPriceNOW
- Every Second Counts – Injustice Never Rules Forever – Hostage Marian Price ! (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- MARIAN SILENCED WHY ? call for the immediate release of Marian Price (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- Marian Price is being detained even though she has done nothing wrong! (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- Marian Price – Interned – Isolated ! (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- The Patriot Game (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)