This is another presentation aimed at creating more awareness of who we are as ,Celtic,Gaelic/Irish Faithful People. We are honoured to have such a Historical Cultural , Faithful , Spiritual Identity. From the Tuaithe de Dannan 1500,BC etc and 5000 yrs earlier to our Ancestral Fianna /Celts ,100/300 AD. Our Mythical Past and Principles ,Codes of behaviour/ Conduct mottos , Disciplines all attributed to our survival. The 3 principles of the claddagh Tradition, Love ,friendship Loyalty held us together while Glaine ar gcroi (Purity of our hearts)
Neart ar ngeag (Strength of our limbs)
Beart de reir ar mbriathar (Action to match our speech) were that of our Charachter, regarding Spiritual ,moral Disciplines and Resistive , Unconquered by any Foe. This all has developed into our unrelentant desire of love, for The Spirit of Freedom . From the United Irishmen1798 , Fenians 1880,,s , Iriish Republicanism 1916 onwards ,created our present lives .We have still an unknown future to march into , but our Faith ,Culture and defiance , upholding Ancient Principles ,Disciplines, have always seen us through .
We are a Unique ,Unconquered,Unbowed ,Faithful Celtic ,Gaelic /Irish People of a proud History overcoming all Foe.
Hail Hail To the glory of our brave ancestors gone . We are a unique people by what was passed on
POSTED ON BEHALF OF : Seosamh OGlacain Joe Glackjin
- What the Irish people taught me about life in just four short days (irishcentral.com)
- I once read an editorial, in late ’78, following the then Archbishop O Fiaich’s ‘sewer pipes of Calcutta’ statement. It said it was to the everlasting shame of the Irish people that the archbishop had to, and I paraphrase, stir the moral conscience of the (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- We Will be True to You Til Death (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- This is of the old Gaelic Celtic union which the Claddagh represents Love,Loyalty ,Friendship (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- A guide to Irish racial slurs – from Cat-lick to Mackerel Snapper, the worst Irish insults (irishcentral.com)
- First Gaelic-language malware discovered by Irishman (itproportal.com)