All-inclusive ten week course – €50 or pay €5 on the night for any one of the classes or come to them all!
Bagpipes 5:30 – 6pm
Intermediate Irish 6 – 7pm
Beginners Irish 7 – 8pm (for those who understand beagán Gaeilge)
Total beginners Irish 7 – 8pm (for those who are new to the Irish language)Break from 8 – 8;30pm (including refreshments)Ranganna dhá-theangach Salsa – Tango
Bilingual Tango and Salsa class from 8.30 – 10pmCourses Start: 18th September – Finishes 20th November – 2012
Starts back: 8 January – Finishes 12th March – 2013
Starts back: 9th April – Finishes 10th June – 2013There will be a new Óiche Ghaelach (Irish Social Night) starting in the Pearse Centre, 27 Pearse Street, Dublin 2, on Tuesday the 18th of September. It will be a evening of music, dance and Irish language lessons. We will do three terms throughout the year, of ten weeks each, and the cost of each term is 50 euro, but if you cant afford to pay all in advance, then 5 euro a week is fine – but we want people to make a commitment to really turning up, as its very disruptive on the others who attend every week if people keep dropping in and out. For that you get all lessons, and a glass or two of wine or beer. If you only want to say, the language, or the dance classes, or bagpipes, then that is OK too.
For more information, please see:
POSTED ON BEHALF OF : Public event · By Dublincitizensdefence Committees
- What the Irish people taught me about life in just four short days (irishcentral.com)
- First Gaelic-language malware discovered by Irishman (itproportal.com)
- The English Republic Of Ireland (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- Irish Ransomware Report (eset.com)
- Friday’s Featured Language: Irish (polyglossic.wordpress.com)
- Speak Irish? Get To The Back Of The Line! (ansionnachfionn.com)