TAKEN FROM THE Evening Herald ….
Three of Ryan’s hard-men to take over terror mob
BOTH these men are from Donaghmede and were extremely close to Ryan are said to be “beside themselves with grief” over the savage murder which was organised by a number of crime gangs based in the Coolock area.
The man aged in his 50s is a taxi driver from north Dublin who was not known for any previous involvement in serious crime — he was released without charge on Saturday evening.
Ryan’s massive paramilitary funeral in Donaghmede on Saturday morning continues to attract huge controversy, especially because a volley of shots were fired over Ryan’s coffin as it left his family home shortly after 9am.
However a major investigation — which is being led by officers at Clontraf Garda Station — has now opened in relation to this specific incident and sources say that gardai are confident of making arrests in the coming days.
- Man arrested in Alan Ryan murder investigation (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- Breaking news, Real IRA Dublin, Alan Ryan murder, Dublin gangs, Dublin shooting, Drug dealers, Sinn Fein, Continuity IRA (thepressnet.com)
- We’re coming for you: RIRA vows revenge for slain boss Ryan (thesun.co.uk)
- Gardai defended over Alan Ryan funeral approach (newstalk.ie)
- Justice Minister Alan Shatter defends garda handling of Ryan funeral (thepressnet.com)
- Appeal after man with Real IRA links killed in Dublin (newstalk.ie)