people always talk about political nepotism and jobs for the boys, here’s the proof. I wonder why councillor mccallion refuses to speak to the press on this matter? Is this even legal practice?
Here are some sections from the parades commission determination on the recent contentious parade by the RBP in Belfast. Look at the content of the determination and look at the pictures – I think they might have had the odd breach, what do you think?
POSTED ON BEHALF OF : Mick Kelly
- Loyalists in Crisis Talks on Twelfth March Curb !!! (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- Observing the Loyal Sons of Ulster, proudly marching into the past (sluggerotoole.com)
- Nationalist Marshal Threw Missile at Police Court Told !m (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- Police officers injured during disorder in Ardoyne in north Belfast – BBC News (bbc.co.uk)
- Winky Cock-up Could Block Ardoyne (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- Token group parades past Ardoyne (bbc.co.uk)
- Bishop challenges PSNI over failure to enforce lawful restrictions (sluggerotoole.com)
- ” G.a.r.c. ” Greater Ardoyne Residents Collective Statement ! (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)