U.S. Ambassador to Israel Dan Shapiro tells Rachel Corrie‘s family that Israel’s investigation into their daughter’s death was unsatisfactory; family is in Israel awaiting verdict in civil suit against Israeli government.
On the afternoon of March 16, 2003, an IDF Caterpillar bulldozer crushed Corrie to death, when she and her friends were standing in front of it to prevent what they believed was the planned demolition of two occupied homes in Rafah.
POSTED ON BEHALF OF : 10 Million signatures for a Palestinian State on September.
FOLLOW THIS LINK TO LIKE THIS PAGE THANKYOU : https://www.facebook.com/10M.signatures.forPalestinianState
- Rachel Corrie – An American Conscience (Full Version) (undergrounddocumentaries.com)
- Mark the Historic Verdict to Support Justice for Rachel! #RememberRachel (windowintopalestine.blogspot.com)
- Spewing Hatred: Josh Trevino (beyondcompromise.com)
- U.S.: Israeli probe into Rachel Corrie’s death wasn’t ‘credible’ (haaretz.com)
- Associated Press highlights Rachel Corrie’s killing in coverage of Caterpillar divestment victory (mondoweiss.net)
- Josh Trevino Redux (richardsilverstein.com)