FUCK CELEBRATING BRITISH COLONIALISM 2013
The name Derry is an anglicisation of the Irish name Doire or Doire Cholmcille meaning “oak-wood of Colmcille”. ‘ In 1613 ‘, the city was granted a Royal Charter by King James I and the “London” prefix was added, changing the name of the city to Londonderry.A major part of the English occupation was to build a new walled town on the site of the old Doire.
As you can see this all took place in 1613 and 2013 UK city of cultue is the 400th anniversary of the Colonisation of Doire.
- Free Derry (Full Version) (undergrounddocumentaries.com)
- The Irish National Invincibles And The Phoenix Park Assassinations (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- On this day, August 14, 1969, the Bogside area of Derry, Occupied 6, North of Ireland (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- Team FUK (Former UK, That Is!) (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- The Orange Order – Bringing Fear And Intimidation To A Community Near You (ansionnachfionn.com)