THE European Cup won by Celtic in 1967 will be on display in the window of the club’s Argyle Street store tomorrow (Friday) between 10am and 4pm.
The most glorious day in the history of Celtic Football Club arrived on May 25, 1967 when the Hoops beat Inter Milan 2-1 and the Italian Serie A team will arrive in Glasgow for a rematch on Saturday, July 28 – tickets are available in the Argyle Street store as well as other Celtic outlets.
So why not get along to the Argyle Street store in the city centre tomorrow where the European Cup will be on display for all to see.
The Italian giants Inter will bring their star-studded international line up to Celtic Park and the fixture will also re-kindle memories of Celtic´s greatest achievement, when we became the first British club to lift the European Cup, the biggest prize in club football.
The game goes ahead on Saturday, July 28 with a 1.30pm kick-off time.
Ticket Prices for the match are as follows:
Season Book Holders: £15 adults and £5 concessions
Non-season book holders: £20 and £10 concessions
Tickets are on general sale NOW at the Celtic Park ticket office, on www.celticfc.net or by calling 0871 226 1888* and they are also available from the following Celtic stores
Follow the Ticket Office @CelticFCTickets
*Calls cost up to 10p per minute, telecoms provider dependent. Mobile and other provider charges may vary.
- Mourners remember Celtic and Hibs midfield legend Joe McBride (scotsman.com)
- Celtic announce they’ll host pre-season friendly against Inter Milan (dailyrecord.co.uk)
- SPL: Celtic supporters chief urges fans to repay club for listening to their views on newco Rangers (dailyrecord.co.uk)
- Legend Joe McBride dies aged 74 (bbc.co.uk)
- Scottish News: Joe McBride funeral packed out (acadvertiser.co.uk)
- Celtic: Lisbon Lions pay tribute after the death of their former Celtic team-mate Joe McBride (dailyrecord.co.uk)