Rules of The Palmarian Church
This list is not complete and may contain inaccuracies. Please mail any missing rules and amendments to email@example.com
Clarifications – Can you help ?
URGENT… We have had reports of orders given by the Spanish hierarchy demanding computer equipment of their followers be confiscated by the priests. If you have any information on this please let us know.
1. Woman may not wear trousers.
2. Shorts are banned
3. It is forbidden to wear any shirt or similar garment with short sleeves.
4. Sleeves can only be rolled up for the duration of any work such as washing dishes etc.
5. Females must wear skirts no shorter than two fingers width below the knee.
6. Tights are banned as they are classed as mens attire. Female teens and adults may only wear stockings, female children only socks.
7. Female babies cannot wear all in one baby suits.
8. Shirts and blouses must be buttoned to the neck.
9. You cannot play any sport that requires you to wear short sleeves or shorts.
10. Visiting beaches is banned.
11. All voting banned. e.g. Local and general elections, referendums etc.
12. Visiting and using swimming pools is banned.
13. Visiting night clubs is banned
14. Denim cloth is banned, therefore wearing jeans is banned.
15. Listening to popular / modern music is banned.
16. Watching boxing matches is banned.
17. Attending non-Palmarian religious services such as weddings, funerals, christenings etc is banned, for all non Palmarians even family.
18. Males are banned from dying or bleaching hair
19. Males cannot wear ear jewelry or other face jewelry.
20. Receiving organ transplants is banned.
21. Leaving or providing organs for transplant is banned.
22. All contraception is banned.
23. Disco’s are banned.
24. Later introduced in addition to rule 16, All functions associated with non Palmarian religious services such as wedding breakfasts, evening functions, i.e. social functions before or after, christenings, weddings, funerals etc are banned you cannot attend even if function is family or relatives.
25. Later above rule no. 5 was changed to increase the length of skirts below the knee from 2 to 4 or 5 fingers width.
26. Children must be told Christmas presents are from parents and not Santa Claus as he doesn’t exist
27. New Bible introduced, any copies of any other bibles must be burnt. This bible was authored in Spain and has many changes in comparison to the standard bible.
28. TV programs that have people or cartoon characters outside the Palmarian dress code may not be watched. In effect this is most television, it would encompass news, documentaries, etc. etc.
29. No social contact with any persons not dressed to the Palmarian dress code. This in effect means virtually all non-Palmarians.
30. Nobody allowed in the home if not dressed to Palmarian dress code except workmen.
31. In work, contact with non-palmarian co-workers must be kept to a minimum, i.e. only talk to when necessary to carry out the job and no social chat.
32. Only religious books approved by Palmar are allowed all others banned and must be burnt. This in effect means virtually any non Palmarian authored book is banned.
33. Any photos/images with priests who have left the order must be burn/destroyed.
34. Religious films are banned.
35. All prayers and hymns not contained in the Palmarian missal are banned
36. Birthday candles on birthday cakes are banned.
37. Contact with anyone including relatives who are living with partners and not married is banned. This would include all marriages outside the Palmarian Church since the early 1980’s as these marriages are considered invalid.
38. Throwing coins in a fountain/well/water is banned.
39. Children must be removed to another room from their classes where non palmarian religious instruction is given.
40. Horoscopes are banned
41. Movies containing references to magic are banned.
42. The neckline of a shirt or blouse etc must when worn be at least 2 fingers width above the breast bone.
43. Christmas trees are banned.
44. Images of Santa Claus are banned
45. Giving or opening presents on Christmas day (25th December) is banned.
46. Christmas presents must be given and opened on the feast of the Epiphany
Palmar de Troya Support and this site are not endorsed by, or sponsored by, or affiliated with the Order of Carmelites of the Holy Face, the Palmarian Church, or any religious member of that schismatic movement based in Palmar de Troya in Spain or any of its worldwide missions. Palmar de Troya Support are not responsible for content of any external internet sites.
Please report any bad links, problems with website content or navigation to The Webmaster
The content of this site may not be reproduced or distributed without prior permission. email
Content taken from other sites is covered by that sites own licence. Please refer to the parent site for reproduction and distribution permissions.
Earlier in the year we reported how many of the younger generation of Palmarians in Ireland are cut of from their families. They feel cut of from their parents and there is a mood of desperation and emotional damage resulting.
Also as the older generation dies they have often left their entire estate to the Palmarians without the younger generation knowing. Many of these wills would have been quite modest when first written, but following the Celtic Tiger some have greatly increased in value.
So we just wanted to alert those who find themselves in this position that we are available to assist them to find remedies if this occurs to them.
We are aware of one woman who was a staunch Palmarian but later in life managed to free herself from their influence and revoked an earlier will which left them a considerable amount of her estate. She then kept them in her will in a very limited way, but the Palmarians did not take kindly to her change of mind and on one occasion invaded her house in an attempt to correct her lifestyle by attempting to remove offending material at variance with their beliefs from her house. This issue of trespass could be a significant feature if they challenged the will, showing evidence that she had changed her views!
Dialogue Ireland will publish material to make these facts known. The group is seriously dysfunctional and has developed a schismatic and truly cultist agenda which cuts people off from those they love and that love them. We are also assisting those who wish to campaign in a more direct sense. We realise the difficulty in doing this and the problem of confidentiality. We have taken heart from those in Anonymous who have found a way to confront Scientology by using masks. Most of them however, do not have family members involved. Also the size of the group is relatively small so it would be hard to maintain anonymity. We are in contact with Professor Magnus Lundberg from Uppsala, Sweden who has devoted some time to study from an academic base the roots and developments of this group.
Posted on July 28, 2011 by dialogueireland