‘Chum Glóire Dé agus Onóra na hÉireann’ – ‘For the Glory of God and the Honour of Ireland’. I know nothing of Ryan, J and P O’Farrell, Hayden, O’Carroll, Fay & Byrne But men who sacrificed their lives for a Free Country deserve to be remembered and honoured.
The Dream lives on.
POSTED ON BEHALF OF : Nigel Kelly Shields
- Statement from the Continuity IRA POWs, Maghaberry jail, Co Antrim, Easter 2012 (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- Families furious at massacre whitewash (morningstaronline.co.uk)
- Ballymurphy Massacre probe rejected (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- Northern Ireland police accused of weakness over Real IRA rally (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- 1916 Pass to visit Rebel Prisoners (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)