We are Prisoners of War; we cannot be broken or criminalised and any such attempt to do so will be met with resistance. Our protest will continue until we see the full implementation of the August 12 Agreement.
We thank our families, Republicans and comrades for their renewed and continual support.
We, the Republican POWs, applaud those who took to the streets in protest in our name Once again we pledge our full support to the Leadership of Óglaigh na hÉireann and our comrades-in-arms who continue to fight for Irish freedom. We salute you.
We, the POWs, continue to resist all attempts by the NIO to criminalise us and our struggle and with your continued support we are confident of victory. In the words of Liam Lynch “we have declared for a Republic and will live by no other law”.
Continuity not compromise.
Tiocfaidh ár lá.
O/C Republican PoWs Maghaberry
- There is no excuse for the continued degrading strip searching being carried out in magHaberry jail (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Maghaberry. Continuity Ira Pows Easter Statement 2012 (thefivedemands.org)
- [R . S . F news] Provo MLAs act as jailers (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Republican Marian Price reveals horror of seven months’ solitary confinement in prison (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Statement from the POW Department Republican Sinn Féin 223 Parnell Street Dublin 1 00353-1-8729747 00353-87-9374277 (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)