He was one of four arrested after the car in which they were travelling was stopped in the Cookstown area of Co Tyrone in October 2010. A gun and ammunition were recovered. The man pleaded guilty yesterday to two counts of possessing firearms and ammunition with intent to endanger life and one count of possessing articles for use in the course of terrorism. Two men, aged 23 and 24, were remanded in custody after they pleaded guilty on Friday to similar charges. A fourth man is due to appear in court at a later date in connection with the incident.
WITH MANY THANKS TO : IRISH NEWS.
- Killer motorist pleads guilty to new offences (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- Iqaluit man pleads guilty to drug and sex offences (cbc.ca)
- Man pleads guilty in University of San Diego betting ring (cbssports.com)
- Dad of baby photographed with gun avoids jail (abc.net.au)
- Man arrested with shotgun disguised as Super Soaker (fresnobee.com)